This is a very low-adhesion film used as a secondary material to improve yield in film and foil processing. It has excellent dimensional stability and causes no heat-shrinkage damage to the adherent product even in high-temperature environments. It also has strong chemical resistance.
- Excellent dimensional stability in heating processes and a design that minimizes curling
- No adhesive deposit on the adherent product.
- Silicon-free release film, so there is no risk of contamination.
- Also has excellent chemical resistance and anti-scratch properties
- Protective films for preventing film/foil curling, wrinkling and foreign-matter adhesion while undergoing heating.
- carrier film for printed circuit board and flexible printed circuit board processes.